Here's the first survey thingy I've ever taken (from MySpace):
1. Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to?
Yes, and he's in my top friends on MySpace!
2. Is it harder to be rejected or to reject someone?
3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
B52s, Pretenders, Blondie, the Pina Colada song, Van Halen
4. What is the best thing about your current job?
Creativity and a mighty fine paycheck
5. Do you wish cell phone etiquette was a required class?
6. What's the last thing you drank?
Coffee, strong with cream and sugar
7. Name one thing that makes you squirm.
In a good way: A meaty bite on the curve of my neck/shoulder! Yeah!
8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
San Diego, home
9. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
Never--and I love working out
10. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Most of my BEST friends are the oldest ones, and most are from San Diego.
11. Have you ever gotten so wasted you didn’t know what was going on?
How would I know if I was that wasted? I'd wager yes.
12. Do you like pulp-y orange juice?
13. Are you touchy feely?
Affectionate, more so behind closed doors
14. Did you cry at your high school graduation?
Not a tear, and I was on a plane outta town from Boise back to SD two days later
15. Do you prefer the tanning bed or the sun?
Sun, I like the scent of charring skin and the hypnotic spell it casts.
16. What are two of your favorite places to eat?
Canlis (a Seattle steakhouse) and Roberto's taqueria (or any big ass family style Mexi carne asada burrito)
17. What could you tolerate...someone who snores or sleep walks?
Snoring--this girl admits she snores from time to time
18. Do you consider yourself bi-polar?
No. The most even keeled gal you'll ever meet.
19. What's something your friends make fun of you for?
My dorkiness. I am so literal sometimes I cant see sarcasm when it's slapping me silly.
20. What's your worst personality flaw?
21. What's your favorite type of soup?
22. Would you ever parachute off of a plane?
23. Have you ever ridden an elephant?
Yes. A wild animal park thing.
24. Are you Irish in any way?
Welsh is as close as I get (Fowler!)
25. Have you ever ridden in a U-Haul?
26. Do you like to play Scrabble?
Ah! Last Friday David and I played "XXX-Innuendo Scrabble;" Do you have any idea how difficult that is? Great challenge and I wish I had photographed that nasty-sizzling board!
27. Have you ever been to a nude beach?
No, but I've gotten nude on a public beach (hide your eyes, mom and dad)!
28. Have you ever drank Jack Daniels?
29. Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Yes. Sandy coochies are not fun.
30. What are you saving your money up for right now?
Summer trip spending.
31. What was the last gift card you received?
Costco. I shared it for good karma.
32. Who do you like right now?
33. Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your opinion of him or her?
It only affects whether or not I'll sleep with them, too!
34. Do you give money to bums?
Bums, no; homeless organizations and food banks, yes.
35. What do you do when you spot a bug in your house?
So far just spiders. Big ones get to live outside; I foster a relocation program.
36. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Fantasia! Hands down.
37. Where were you 1 hour ago?
On the deck, transplanting a parlor palm to a bigger pot while coffee brewed, wearing my pj top and pirate shorts that say "Surrender the Booty!" LOL
38. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My son's friends' mom--I have the kid house cuz it's spring break!
39.What was the last thing that really made you smile?
Just a minute ago, waking up the other son and stroking back his hair off his forehead while he smiled drowsily. The best!