There is some BAD INFORMATION out there on body waxing, including Brazilian Waxing. I am here to set the record straight, not to be a weirdo or misquoted or misconstrued (although some people would love that). It's not for everyone, but it sure eliminates some hassles. Here goes.
The straight dope is this:
1. It does feel better during mano-a-womano contact.
2. It does look nice (aerially speaking) not having a "crotch fro:" uh, not that I did in the first place!
3. It IS resassuring that some wayward hair doesn't decide to do the "HEY THERE!" peek-a-boo out the side of the bikini.
4. A Brazilian doesn't mean all the hair goes--some B-Waxes can leave a little some-some behind, like a triangle, or a letter shape, a "Hitler" tuft, whatever! It's okay to remind yourself you're a grownup not fulfilling some sicko pervy man's pre-teen fantasy.
5. It is expensive: $50-70 at WaxOn Spa in Seattle depending on the -beavage- (did I just say that?)
6. It does hurt for a brief and fleeting "Phweeep!" Tweezers for the stragglers are a killer
7. It's all out there during the visit--show no shame and let the pros at it.
8. Tip well, these folks are in a place even the Gyno doesn't stay long--and making way less $
9. Wash before visiting. Nuff said.
10. If you hate it, baby it grows back like all the other hair on your bod.