Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Truth.

I posted this earlier this morning and thought to expand on this for context and general hysteria-prevention. My friend Curtis shared the meem below on his fb page. It made me laugh out loud. It also reminded me about an email account that someone left logged on my user desktop, wide open on a computer I rarely used except for printing. On MY personal Heidi user profile.

There was certainly no deposition in my accidental discovery. Actually, quite the opposite. I sent a "thank you" card, already delivered to an individual who is NOT in my family, sharing the nature of what I saw, that it served as an affirmation, and for that relationship being done.

But I will say this: I definitely dance like nobody is watching! Thank you, Curtis, for sharing your sense of humor with me. It made me laugh when I really needed a giggle.

Labels: , ,